Holistic Sleep Solutions - Virtual Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Sleep is the cornerstone of good health!
Not just the number of hours you sleep, but also the quality.
Lack of good quality sleep causes:
- Lower brain function - so slower problem solving and communication skills
- Sugar cravings & hunger - we don't want that
- Moodiness - from irritation to crying on the kitchen floor
- It's also been linked to more serious conditions like obesity, heart disease, weakened immunity, high blood pressure and the list goes on.
The good news is, YOU CAN HACK YOUR SLEEP!
You can take control over this area of your life and not only enhance the amount of time you sleep, but the quality of sleep, and your health, in general.
Then book your ticket for the Virtual Workshop NOW!
We will be learning about:
- Causes of low quality sleep
- Sleep deprivation
- Your circadian rhythms and how to work with them
- Setting yourself up to sleep
- Breathwork to calm your body down
- Meditation for better sleep + a free downloadable meditation
- Sleep hacks to incorporate into your daily life
- How the food you eat affects your sleep and much more!
There will be giveaways, live interaction, free recipes that will get you eating your way to better sleep and loads of surprises.
For only R150 per ticket, you and your entire household/office can join me on Saturday, 18 July at 14:00 GMT+2 for this 2 hour workshop. When making a group booking of 8 persons or more contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a group discount code!! There will be a live replay for 24hrs, so you won't need to miss it even if you're busy on the day!
I look forward to helping you create better sleep holistically!